Teeth Orthodontic Trainer
No more expensive teeth surgeries or braces!
Are you noticing your child’s teeth are getting a little crowded? Or are you concerned about a deep bite they are developing? There are options available instead of waiting for braces! Teeth Orthodontic Braces is a pre-orthodontic treatment that can straighten your child’s teeth sooner and without braces. It’s a natural approach to straightening teeth while your child is still growing.
- CORRECTS HABITS - It is designed to deal with these incorrect habits by teaching children to breathe through their nose, rest the tongue correctly in the roof of the mouth, swallow correctly and continue widening the jaws so they grow to their full and proper size.
- TRAINS TEETH GROWTH - Let your child's teeth grow properly. It corrects the shape of teeth, resulting in even teeth and a beautiful smile.
- MORE COMFORTABLE THAN BRACES - Wearing braces can be an awful experience. The Teeth Orthodontic Trainer is a more comfortable alternative, letting you wear them during sleep and just a few hours in the day instead of having braces on all the time.
HOW TO USE?
- Wear the orthotics all night and 1-4 hours during the day. Wear when you study, read, watch TV, use the computer, or work.
- After using, please wash and store it in the matching box.
- When you wear it for the first time, the front teeth will feel uncomfortable, this is a normal phenomenon. If there is obvious pain, you can reduce the wear time of the orthotics, and after the sensitivity disappears, you can return to the prescribed time.
- D1 ( Stage 1 ) is soft, the first stage, use 1 – 3 months.
- D2 ( Stage 2 ) is hard, the second stage, use 6 – 8 months.
- The correction process is divided into three stages. After using D1 for 1 month, you can gradually use D2 together.
- Use D2 on daytime and D1 at night. When you fully adapted to D1, you can gradually use D2 together.
- You must wear it every day, normally, there will be a noticeable improvement in 4-6 months.
- You must wear it while you sleep, even if it falls out of your mouth and fall out of it because of your tongue or breathing through your mouth.
- Once the appliance is kept in the mouth all night, the treatment will be more effective. If you can't wear it at night, please increase the usage time during the day.
- Most of the time, the mouth should be closed. When the brace is in your mouth, keep your lips closed and use your nose to breathe.
- Remember to place the tip of the tongue on tongue blocking, even if you do not wear it.
- The improvement of the dentition should be seen within a few weeks after wearing. Remember, the corrective effect is the need for long-term adherence and perseverance.
- 1 x Hard Teeth Orthodontic Braces
- 1 x Soft Teeth Orthodontic Braces